6.04.2009

Staying the course...

The beauty of the program is that as long as you correct and stay your course you can stay in recovery. I have learned that I can start over each day I have to, many times if need be, just to make sure my thinking is where it should be. There are events and things that are going to happen that set me OFF!!! But if I can stay the course, correct my heading I will be ok. Remember if you are travelling 10000 miles and you set your bearings one or two degrees off, by the time you get to your destination, you will be nowhere near where you want to be.

Today I am grateful for:
  • Pausing before reacting at a work incident last night.
  • My wife's fabulous poker playing, won us a little money!!
  • Correcting a course which would have taken me to places I don't wan to be...
  • my daughter and her smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment