3.11.2010

Restless...

Yesterday I was restless. There was something going on within me that made me completely anxious. As I spoke to another alcoholic, I figured out why....I was still trying to control everything. From work, to family to personal life...everthing. I need to let go and let God. Both with my drinking and everything in my life...it is hard to keep moving and moving...and really let go...

I hope today I can let go and take direction like I really MEAN IT!

Today I am grateful for:
  • Having a job in this tough economy.
  • My daughter and her smile..
  • ...slowly learning my sleep patterns and how to get better sleep.
  • Reading. I love my new NOOK!
  • Giving God a chance this morning...

1 comment:

  1. Jason, I stumbled across your blog a month or so ago and now check it daily. I'm grateful for this post as its been an anxiety filled week for me. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete