9.30.2009

Checking in...

It has been a bit since I blogged, 3 or 4 days. I have been in a good place and I am trying to gain some trust back from people that I ruined....it is hard to reconcile your past without living in the past. That is where the program can help me to discard all that after I have worked thru it. I don't have to live in the past to heal from the past. Every decision I make today, can be a good one and does not have to be the one that I have made before....

I am happy to be where I am, to have learned the things I have. It makes me love the journey all that more.

Today I am grateful for:
  • My wife working her program right along with me.
  • Work going well and I am grateful to have a job.
  • My daughter and her vocabulary improving.
  • God working with me and being patient even though sometimes I don't deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment