I know this in my heart, but my head sometimes gets in the way...BIG TIME!!! I am glad for my daily reprieve and no matter what happens in my head, I have identified as an alcoholic, and frankly you cant unindentify!!! Each day is new and can help me to be better in my recovery!!!
Today I am grateful for:
- My Saturday meeting, there are some great people there.
- My wife and daughter and finding something to do today!
- The vacation that we are going to plan today.
- God accepting me and my flaws....
- Progress rather than perfection if I needed to be a perfect sober person I never would make it.