On a related note I started a personal fitness regiment today, and I just had to accept the weight I am as a starting point and try not to make excuses. I am handling this like my alcoholism...one day at a time...just trying to manage to hold it all together...its tough but I am trying...
Today I am grateful for:
- Having the smarts to keep my mouth shut at my job when I know I would be in trouble if I didn't.
- Learning to be QUIET. Trying to learn to let others speak.
- The calm of the house as I type this.
- Learning more and more each day to trust...God, myself and others..
- Being right where I am supposed to be...