2.03.2010

Change....

"To change and to change for the better are two different things."-German Proverb

In my program today I can be grateful for my change. In my life I have not always been grateful to be able to change. It was like I was going from one crazy to another crazy. It was not always pretty.

The important part in any process of change is that we see progress, however little. It took us many years and lies to get where we are today, there is no way to change those within seconds, hours, or days. Real change starts to take slowly as we turn towards our higher power, and let the change come from within.

Today I am grateful for:
  • The change coming within.
  • Learning to love myself and others as God loves them...
  • Tolerance...
  • Looking forward to the middle of the week being done!
  • Treating my disease this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment