7.01.2009

I resent that...

"Resentments or grudges do no harm to the person against whom you hold these feelings, but every day and every night of your life, they are eating at you." Norman Vincent Peale

In sobriety i cannot have resentments against anyone. It will hurt my sobriety. I dont think that I detach well enough sometimes. Maybe I can learn to do that better, then my resentments will be easier to let go.

Today I am grateful for:

  • The reset button.
  • My wife and daughter
  • My job.
  • One more day till the week winds down.
  • The cool weather, its seems everywhere I hear about its 100 degrees or more.

2 comments:

  1. My reset button some days has an annoying delay function! It's 100ยบ here daily. It is trying our patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I so needed to hear it! Can you believe that someone just the other day implied that I couldn't read?? Who does that? Thank goodness I have no resentment or anger towards the jackass! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete