1.04.2010

From the Ashes rises....

....A Phoenix...

Its nice to have a restart button for the New Year. It is the fourth of January and I am finally "home". With the insanity of the holidays, as well as moving into a new home, I finally feel I can start some of the projects and goals for 2010. Although I am not a fan of resolutions, I am a fan of resolve. Meaning, I don't want to outline a project or idea I have and call it a resolution, I just want to be more resolute about my resolve. I have moved into a new area and with that have found some new meetings and places to go to help me retreat from my insanity. I am grateful that wherever I find myself, I can find people who think like me, and who know of my struggles. Change happens from within, whether its the 1st of the year or the first hour of the day.

Today I am grateful for:
  • Becoming closer to my family.
  • Becoming closer to my wife.
  • Becoming closer to myself.
  • Becoming closer with God.
  • Trusting...when every ounce of my being wants me to run...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I missed your posts. Sounds like you are in a good new home..with good surroundings. You are still in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete