1.25.2010

Patience...

I have been learning to be patient. In sobriety and life...I want to have 10 years of clarity of sobriety and NOT be patient to move through the process. Same in my business. I want things to happen NOW and not when they should or need to happen. The worst is that I want my Higher Power to do what I want NOW, when I want it and not when I know he KNOWS it is good for me.

I pray everyday for patience. With my wife, daughter, events, actions, people, places and things! The more patient we are in life, the better action we produce...!!!!

Today I am grateful for:
  • The work phone call that I waited for, and the good outcome.
  • Clearly waking up this morning.
  • My daughter and her smile.
  • The anxious feeling of the other shoe dropping slowly slowly leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment