5.07.2009

Inspired...

In the program I have been inspired to be better. I am now looking for things that I can do to be of service and to help. I have not perfected this concept, however I am trying to "practice" this concept. That is important to me that I am practicing the principles of AA. Humility and Responsibility being the two first. I think that my whole life I will be working on those two, because I am such a egoist!!! The good thing that is if I pause and think about what I am doing my mind can relax and I can put my ego in check.

Today I am grateful for:
  • Another day closer to the weekend.
  • That my house cooled down last night.
  • Other sober alcoholics that I can call when I need help.
  • Slowly building trust back, by just being honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment