5.30.2009

Random Fridays/Saturdays...Suiting Up...

I missed yesterday so thought I would stay with the theme and write today. I am getting in the habit of checking myself as I go around daily. Wondering why I am getting angry, what my part is, how to be better. I am glad the program is helping me with this. I don't know if I am just being more present or just a nicer person. I like myself more now that I don't drink. I suppose its a good thing that I am staying in the now more. I did let myself get worked up about a work event, however, those things pass and of course it did.

Today I am grateful for:
  • getting to sleep.
  • A nice weekend ahead.
  • My health coming back, I feel more energy.
  • Meeting with my sponsor and my one of my favorite meetings.
  • My family.

No comments:

Post a Comment